Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHEN IN ROME

I can't believe everyone bailed out on me at the last minute last night...HOWEVER my sisters and I had the best night ever! I ended up canceling our reservation of 10 at Seven & us girls hit up Panera Bread. Late night soup and bread is the bomb digity! Spent a few hours chit chatting and caught the movie, When in Rome. It was a really cute movie! It was cute and HILARIOUS! I swear we were laughing so freakin loud, it seemed as though no one else was laughing but us. But neway- thanks Nai and Tina for following through with plans and for a good night. Love u two!

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time too! we should do this more often!!! LOL But I'm glad you enjoyed the night! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Jannie .. I feel super bad for not following through with the plans. I will make it up to you! Glad you had

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem chele..baby ALWAYS comes first!

    ReplyDelete