Dreaming is Believing
Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Friday, February 12, 2010
Long Boring Day
Eek..woke up @ 9:45am. checked fb & my mail. Cleaned up the room, balanced our books, made the bed. My baby girl was super cute today. She was in her pj shorts and her red, "I'll work for cookies" t-shirt so I video camed her for a little bit while her daddy was messing around online and playing w/ his psp and new phone. btw- i got bob the new chocolate phone for v-day. He deserved it and I had a little bit of money left from my last paycheck. I took a shower and by the time I got upstairs, mom had already made lunch and set the table. I'M SPOILED AS EVER! I packed Bee lunch and lounged at home all day. I did make a quick run to Target to get my hubby and Emmy a v-day gift. Those 2 are the greatest loves of my life so I get to spoil them with a little bit of sweets. Hehe...okay, emmy came in the room to request PBSKIDS.ORG. gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment