Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nou & I

Spend the entire afternoon together. I could not find her house so we met at Super Target. LOL- we'll actually she's a dork b/c she was telling me directions to her house when she was at target shopping. Loser! LOL. Since I couldn't find it, I told her I pulled into Target and then she was like, Oh okay, I'm here at TArget. hehe...We lounged at her place for an hour just remininsing on life in Cali (what we could remember..lol).. I met her in-laws. They're super nice... I just feel bad b/c her mil is so ill. She was hooked on an IV gettin fluids. So neway, Nou, Emmy, and I headed for the Hmong Flea Market. She got Emmy a Princess movie translated into Hmong. LOL...We went to Sun Foods and The Hmong ABC Bookstore. I got me a purse and she's so nice, she helped pitched in for it too. Our conversations got deep b/c we went back to the history of our Daddy's and our grandparents and etc...
Anyway, I'm glad she's here. I think she makes a perfect pair! So now I have Chellebedelle and Nou. Loving it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment