Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mom's Day Out

It's my mom in law's bday on the 15th so I took her out to get her hair done as a gift. They shampoo and washed her hair, cut it, permed it, and styled it a little. I prefer straight hair on her, but she likes gettting the perm b/c she doesn't look as bald. Hehe...Afterwards, we went shopping at Target to get my father in law some gifts b/c the 12th is his bday too. Nai's bday comes on the 20th as well. 4 bdays in the month of Feb. Crazy huh? Neway- I found some Heat Tamer Spray for Tina and I. I need it for my hair b/c I've been putting curls in my hair lately. I want to try and do more w/ my hair from now on. I've found some great tips on doing hair on YouTube...LOL...i know- I"m a loser but they are really helpful. I must admit that I'm getting better w/ my make up too. Now we're just lounging at home. JOn, Tina, and the kids are off to Benihana so the house is really quite. Mom's making us hot dogs to eat. Muahah...Now it's time to eat MOCHI...I LOVE TRADER JOES FOREVER~

No comments:

Post a Comment