
Tina, Nai, and I spent an hour in Ulta going up and down the isles looking at cosmetics. I am extreamly happy with my purchases. Got my loreal eye base, 2 smokey eyeshadows sets from essense @ ONLY $2.49 EACH, and an essense 3 in 1 eye concealer set. Oh and then Nai and I was glancing at a Lorac and Too Faced palet. I was completely falling in love w/ the Lorac one b/c the price was amazing and the colors were awesome. We were debating on which one was better. I went and paid my stuff and then she came back and said she got both of them. I was like, oh cool. Must of been expensive-....she pulls it out and says, jk, the Lorac one is for you for your Bday. For 1 second, my heart dropped. Muahah..I was sooo in love w/ it. Thanks Nai...you made my night. Oh and then we stopped at Target and was stuck on their cosemtics section b/c there was alot of clearances. Tina and I bought some of Revlon's new lipstick line. They came in the dual packs for only $5.38. Awesomeness- we each got a set and shared one w/ the other. No more make-up. It's making me extremly broke....
I went through my makeup and put the ones i don't use aside. I gave a few lipglosses, chapsticks, and 1 eye palette for my daughter. She was soo happy. She said, "thank you so much mommy". In fact, she just got out of bed to analyze her make up again. LOL...i love my girl. she's such a mommy's girl.
I"m glad you guys had fun!...so nice of michelle to get you that palette..now I want to see swatches and pictures..k? hehe...emmy is soo cute..! so grownup..i can't wait to see her again this year!
ReplyDeletewhy oh why is my emmers so cute to the fullest!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes ... start putting up pix of your pretty self ok.
I love and miss you!!!
LOL too cute! Sounds like so much fun, I love makeup shopping!
ReplyDelete