Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Glued to the TV

So today- i ran some errands and picked up two movies. I watched, "Stepfather" and "The Surrogates" They were both good- and then of course, watched my all time favorite show, The Bachelor, The Women Tell All. I was hoping to see who he picked today, but (dun dun dun)...the last eposide is on next week Monday. Oh what will I do when the show ends...wait for the Bachelorette. Muahahah...
I did some cleaning today. Vacumed the room, lit up the candle to make the room smell fresh, and took care of some laundry. I must say I hate doing the laundry. I wish I had a maid to do all my laundry and cooking. Hehe... Anyway-Tina booked a room in Duluth for March big enough to fit Bob, Emmy, and I. I'm hoping we get to come along and enjoy some time up north. Excited!

1 comment:

  1. LOL you're offically a movie freak. hahah i sooo wish i had time for myself to finish one movie in the house. it's too hectic when i get home. hahaha gotta love it! so did you talk to Bob about duluth??? i'm so pumped!

    ReplyDelete