Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sick of being sick

I've been sick for over 2 weeks now. My nose is always running, i'm coughing, got a sore throat...Funny thing is that I usually don't ever get sick! After having Emmy, my immune system just seems so much weaker. Hate it! What having a child does to you. No chelle, I did not get it on. LOL..I just did my hair b/c I've been trying to work more w/ my hair instead of just tying it back. You know- there's no time with a child. LOL. Anyway-my ryder looks healthy and big. Don't be afriad to keep feeding him, he'll stop when he's full. And yes-it's normal for spit ups. It happens all the time. I just now realized all the advice that I gave you was to stay calm during your labor and pregnancy. I didn't give you any tips on the baby when they are super super fragile. LOL....you need to bring Ryder to visit us after your 1 month.
Neway-i feel like i'm shooting you an email. LOL...debating on going to church or not today. Most likely we will .

No comments:

Post a Comment