Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Somewhere warm

is where i want to be at the exact moment. I just wanna pick up my hub, emmy, and i some tickets to flordia and enjoy some fun quality time together. I've been stressing b/c i'm back at square 1 looking for a job again. Hmm reading Joel Olstens book was encouraging. I needed it so thanks Dee. Mopang encouraged me to go back for my Masters...and actually i'm thinking it's a really good idea...except baby will be here in Ocotober or November so I can't really start school until the Spring. Bob asked me if we should consider staying w/ the family for another year or so-Johnny thinks it's a good idea too. With baby on the way- I was thinking it's probably a good idea. I don't know why things feel so shakey at the moment, but i keep my hopes up that God will bring me something good. So- I'll just pray for it.
I wonder if B would let me buy us tickets to Fl. It's so cheap right now...I guess emmy is big and i think it would be so much fun for us 3 to enjoy Disney together in a resort. Hehe...

1 comment:

  1. LOL..yes you guys should...we miss all of you guys! and before the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete