Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

OB

I really wanted a women OB this time and the only one available is not an offical doctor therefore, she can only assist with physical check ups. My reg doc is no longer a OB- I hate seeing the doctors. They draw a grip of blood from you, make u undress, etc...i hate it. oh btw- i plan on breastfeeding this time in. We don't qualfy for WIC so we'll see how things go. I'm starting to look at pumps. I've been sugguested the Medulla. Anyone got suggestions? Hhehe..

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you got a midwife assigned. i heard that lotsa preggy ladies prefer them than a doctor bc they give you better attention and care that you need. unlike a doc, they just visit you for 10-15min, check here and there, if theres no problem then they walk out and thats it! LOL as for breast pump, medulla is the most popular one. A co-w friend lend me hers when i had christian, but that didn't last too long. You can rent from the hopsital too bc i know those machines aren't cheap. doesn't natanya have one??? it wouldn't hurt to borrow them and see if it'll come handy. once you know you're dedicated to it, then paying it full isn't such a bad idea. oh did you see the 2 jobs i emailed you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I hate those check up too, very uncomfy, even moreso when they keep checking your uterus, ugh!
    Well good luck with your search, I hope you find a doctor who you are comfy with!
    As for pumps- Medela is one of the most popular brands, they have the "pump in style" where it looks like a bag you can carry around but you're really pumping in disguise lol...you should check if Bob's insurance covers it since they cost a few hundred dollars!

    ReplyDelete