Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Change

sucks. I hate going forward 1 hour. That just means I'm lazier! Spent the morning checking out Hillside East Apts. We actually like them. The price is reasonable compared to others- we'll see if we settle on that. We then took Cela and Emmy to the Children's Mueseum in St. Paul. Awesome place and would highly recommend for kids. Very educational and fun..warning- kids all over the place. We spent the evening having some Kaphong. Good as usual...then headed out to Sue's place to play w/ make-up. Put makeup on Nai, Lisang, and J. I loved Lisang's eye turnout. Nai's was also nice...Janet looked pretty w/ makeup on...hahah...Green was a little dramatic for someone who doesn't wear make-up but everyone insisted on green. Neway- back home and my two honeys are asleep...Emmy is excited for Sunday School tommorrow. So am i...i wanna hide in the corner and see all of her expressions on school. LOL...oh okay, better hit the sheets...one hour ahead and church in the morning..ekk..

No comments:

Post a Comment