Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC Tonight

My favorite Bachelor, Jason Mesnick marrys Molly on ABC tonight. I'm excited to watch it. LOL...he's so flippin hot!
So anyway the weekend went by fast. Cousin Lisa was in town so we visited her, plus they made Pho. Cousin Pang was in town as well and I really wanted to take her and her hubby to get dinner but it didn't go through. I had to visit her at the funeral home. Fucken scary as fuck. I hate it. I was super paranoid!!!! The stupid light kept flickering where we were and i kept hearing people talk where all the people were sleeping. I think one guy kept sleep talking though so let's hope it was him the whole time. I really wanted to see Pang so I encouraged myself to go there. We stayed for 1 hour or so...then went out for dinner w/ Pangia and Tony. Great catch up. But omg, i was having nightmares last night. freaking bobby put the heat up to 77 and i was hot, couldn't sleep, and scared as heck. to top that i had a dream that the jerky dara gave pang to bring to me was made out of humans. Yeah? CRAzy right.? and then I keep feeling really scared, but at the same time, i knew God was there watching me. Anyway- this is why I don't fucken go to funeral homes. Only for Pang...never again.

2 comments:

  1. hey jannie! its okay!..remember God is always with you and take away all those scary thoughts and crzy dreams away. I get them too, I think alot..and scare myself, but I sing to myself "Shout to the Lord" song..and it all goes away!..will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete