We finally got our taxes in and this year, we devoted it all to outstanding loans/bills. It puts a relief off my back. Nothing left to spend, but it's okay...I truely just want to get rid of our bills so we have more freedom in the long run. The sun is out and the snow is melting. I'm excited for warmer days. I will probably call around today to get some appointments in to see more apartments. I hope we run across something affordable and comfortable.
Yesturday, Emmy and I spent the day w/ Bedelle and Master Ryder. Got myself a maternity t- from the Gap and a pair of Jeans for my baby girl. Her hips are thick and i have a hard time finding her cheap jeans. It seems like "The Children's Place" has the best fitting jeans on her. They're $14.50 for 1 and $22 for 2. Pricy but they fit well and look good. NO CRACKS ON HER BACK. LOL...she knows that her butt crack always shows and she didn't know how to say it so she said, I have alot of crack on my back. LOL...oh and I got her a little hmong movie w/ little girls singing. those little girls are like whoa. makeup up the alley yo! Christian said he wanted a girlfriend after seeing the video and then decided that it was crazy and took off to watch Power Rangers .LOL> too cute~!
Emmy is so funny! "I have alot of crack on my back..." that's so her. and Christian...muahah at least i know he's not homo. so that's a good sign. kekeke
ReplyDeleteLOL too funny!
ReplyDeleteEmmy and Christian are hilar!