Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sacramento Beef Jerky

OMG- i want some. Thanks to Imogene for reminding me of them. LOL...I'll have to send some money to Dara very soon. Gonna request for like 5 packs. Hehe..
Master Ryder was here today to show his love. He's gettin bigger by the moment. Emmy wakes up with a wet ass butt. She wet our bed like Whoa! Now I have to change the sheets. I'm so lazy these days. This pregnancy is putting a toll on my body. Have a feeling it's gonna be a boy.
I talked to my mom the other day. She really wants me and Emmy to go spend 2 weeks with them. We'll see what happens. Still waiting on phone calls from places. If I hear nothing in the next 2-3 weeks, I'll have to take on another route with my job. Not what I want, but life will be life and I"ll have to do what I need to do to get by. I"m still hoping to move out this spring. I wanna check out Lisa's apartment. We've looked at like 3 different places and nothing has really caught our eye. I think that'll be apartments though- oh well. The sun is out and all I want to do is get out there and play. But i'm a lazy ass so i'll just stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment