Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pregnant as ever

Woke up early today to take mom to see the dr...after i dranked some water- that shit was ready to come back out. I've never ever felt this way before w/ my pregnany w/ emmy. I'm thinking foreal- this is boy. This kid is gonna freakin love POP to the max cus that's all i freakin crave.....cold ass pop. I hope he won't have a weak immune system like his daddy though- neways i watched Time Travlers Wife and Baby on Board last night. Both good movies. I expected more outta the Time Travlers Wife...but whatever- i cried to both stupid movies. Anyway...I'm watching Final Destination today. I wish i had $ to get out and about but i'm broke as a joke. Don't know what I'm gonna do w/ my low life cus I can't get a job I want...I don't know what to do...all i know is that I'm pregnant and I love my Hubby and my Emmy. That's all I know. Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I crave soda a lot with Ashton too, I LOVE soda! (diet soda)
    Yeah Time Travelers Wife was a bit all over the place, so to me it wasn't sad- I didn't even cry, b/c it seemed to fake of a story, so I didn't feel a connection with the movie...it was "blah" to me.
    I thought Love Happens was better, sad and very realistic, it's a sweet movie.
    Final Destination is very graphic, be prepared! lol
    Best of luck with your job searches, you can do it!!! =D

    ReplyDelete