Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Boring Days

I finally finished, "For One More Day," by Mitch Albom. I'd rate it a 3/5. I'm proud that I finally finished reading a book after what, 10-15 years. Hehe...Reading isn't my thing, but I've had time so I put some of that time into this book.
My bottom left tooth is bothering me. Why is it always my luck to have toothaches everytime I'm freakin pregnant? I swear, that was the worst thing I went through being pregnant w/ Emmy. I hope it doesn't get worst. The weekend went by quick. We mostly lounged at home. I was hoping to travel across the state to be w/ my family but I wasn't feeling good and kind of chickened out. I'm hoping to visit soon. This weekend we take off for duluth. I'm excited to see how it's like up there. I have so much laundry and cleaning to do..I don't even want to think about it. I'm starting to finally feel a lot better. No more morning sickness. I get a little nauseas here and there but that's about it. My major cravings have been fruits again. I've been eatting mangos w/ pepper. It hits the spot.
This morning b/fore bob went to work, we watched Catwomen. Our computer is fixed and wormfree-thanks to Johnny as usual. We tried teaching emmy the 1st commandment, "You shall have no other Gods". She's so cute- she says, You have no God! Hehe...I'll have to send my books to the library and recheck out, "90 Minutes in Heaven." Hrmmm...I know I'm feeling pretty useless right now, but I have hopes for a better future. Maybe this future I wanted isn't what was meant for me. Maybe my future is elsewhere....I hope that after having this baby, everything will fall into place. That's all I keep waiting for. I want to have the time, money, and flexibility to travel and enjoy life more than ever b/c to me life is precious. I envy my sisters! They're single, highly educated, open, and free to life. However I can't step back, I can only keep on forward. I love my little family...and I wouldn't trade it for a thing..but I do wish I had the oppurtunity to do things like they do. Dee went to Boston and Rholde Island= my birth place. She went and found the old house where my mom, dad, and i use to live in. She found the school mom and dad went to school at. How freakin cute is that? Someday-

1 comment:

  1. hit me with an email! lisadyang@gmail.com
    ill send you a link :)

    ReplyDelete