Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Boredom

woke up extra early today..had a really good sleep. no nightmares this time around. lol...Bob and I went to Toyota City to look at RAV4's...my all time dream car. I love it love it love it! I think we'll head back this weekend to see if there are any better deals for a trade in w/ our corolla. The corolla is nice on gas but overall, it's tiny and not worth the money.
I've been browsing job openings again this morning...Hennepin Tech has 4 openings for Admission Advisors and I applied so hopefully I get a phone call. I'm looking at other general work openings as well. Hmm...stressed!
Emmy has her pants on inside-out. She says that I'm a bad boy because I won't give her any more chocolate. Kekis is home today so they're spending sometime together upstairs.
So..on the pregnancy update- not much. only thing i extreamly crave for is POP. Last night, I had to have some so we went out to McDonalds. LOL...late night dinner. Okay, must be productive and do some more browsing about-

2 comments:

  1. Jannie I love my RAV4 its the best purchase ever!! you'll love it even more once you have it..its not so big, and not so small perfect for ur family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..i'm so jealous! when did you get that rav4?

    ReplyDelete