I was able to get up early enough to take Emmy to Sunday School this morning. She did really good. It was so cute b/c the chairs are minatures for mini people. So cute- It was beautiful out so bob pulled out emmy's mo-ped but she fell off of it, got scared, and wouldn't get back on so Cela enjoyed some time on it since her 4wheeler was dead. Went to target and got me a pair of sandles for summer- I just remembered that I'm prego and should avoid buying shoes b/c it probably won't fit me in the next few months.
So Aunt Ling texted me about the road trip to NC to visit Aunt May. I really want to go- but Bob's not okay w/ me going b/c i'm prego. We'll see.... I still wanna visit the family as well but I don't know. I guess I hate skipping out on oppurtunites like I did w/ the one w/ my sisters and mom in Cali. I know the road trip will be fun w/ my sisters and aunts..i just don't know if i'll be able to uphold the long drive being pregnant. Flights are $400..expensive as heck...
Anyway- I"m still hoping to get a call from an employer sometime this week to the next week. I talked to cousin J and she said she'd be able to pull me in at her workplace and that their pays and trainings are really good, plus she'd get a $1000 bonus. We'll see where things go in the next month or so.
Today's sunshine was awesome...i hope for more of it! The Duluth trip should be nice. Can't wait.
That roadtrip sounds like fun, but with being preggy- ugh, car sickness would probably strike lol.
ReplyDeleteG'luck w/ your job searches- hopefully J can pull you in!