Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"For One More Day"

By Mitch Albom...famous author of "The Five People You Meet In Heaven," and "Tuesdays with Morrie"

Emmy and I went to explore the library today. I've been wanting to get a new book to read and settled on a few books. I started on "For One More Day" and suprisingly, I'm tuned in on the book. It's about a guy who's life tumbles down after his mom passes away. He wasn't there to see her pass and it tore his life not seeing his mom one last time....This emotional feeling takes over his body and he becomes a drunk, very depressed, and tries to commits suicide- however survives......I guess later on in the book, he resumes life seeing his mothers spirit around...

Emmy picked up "The Magic Hill". She said it's a princess book. LOL...we read Cailou in the Castle at the Library. She didn't want to leave b/c she loved the castle. She sat in there and said, mom we're princesses. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment