Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Productive Jannie

Got up, made lunch. We had chicken/tofu soup, and fried chicken. Packed Bob lunch and got another application out to Walden University. Bob wants to me to chill and be a mommy at home until i give birth to our 2nd kid, but I can't do that. We need the extra cash and I can't sit at home any more than this. Dressed emmy up in Hmong clothes today. Her little Hmong movie has been motivating her to wear her hmong outfit. LOL...Niam Lo, Christian really wants a hmong outfit, btw. He came downstairs to beg me to put a Hmong outfit on him. LOL...It's raining out....I"m actually enjoying the weather and for some odd reason, I'm feeling a bit better today. Not tired like usual. Hope this is a start to me gettting better and over this damn sickness.

IDA: I don't know how to post a comment on your page anymore
BEDELLE: Cucumer salad? ? ? Whenever you're ready for me...
MARY: When did you guys get the RAV 4?? What year is your car? I love them and if we get a good trade in value, I hope Bob's up for one.
LISA Y: I think we might check out your apartments this weekend...how much did you say it was for the 2bedroom again. thanks!

until next time- peace out bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, is the Rav 4 really your dream car?! Don't you think it's still sorta on the small side? To me it doesn't look that roomy...have you guys test drove it yet?

    Anyway, I've nominated you for 3 Blogger Awards, check it out on my blog:
    http://livaphotos.blogspot.com/2010/03/blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've had it for 2 years now....i think we had it when you guys came down...but since you guys had the van, you never rode it?..but yea I like..it..

    ReplyDelete