Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Working on Photos

Got in my photos I ordered. I put together a family frame of Bob, Emmy, and Me. It's super cute. Soon enough after Thomas is here, we can take family photos and add him to the wall. My next project is to make slideshows of all my photos in my computer. I don't have room to print these photos and store them in booklets anymore and they're taking up my computer space!

Finally got Neha and Dankat's discs burned to be sent out tomorrow. Emmy finally can pin point what is A, B, and C. She also knows O, S, and Q. I'm proud of her. We got her some new flash cards and a erase away laminated abc learning sheet. She studied some more before I told her it was bedtime. She peeled 2 oranges for us to eat, used the bathroom, and is now dreaming away. I love my baby! She can be such a bad girl around everyone, but around me, she's the best little girl ever.

Early this morning, us 3 went out to Burlington Coat Factory to see if we could find me a jacket for winter- no luck. Fat as heck! Watever! Oh and we saw a later with the longest nails ever in my fuckin life. Her nails were as long as half of her freaking arm. YES, YOU READ RIGHT! Freaked Bobby, Emmy, Me, customers, and the cash register lady out. Nasty- made me lose my appetite. My guess is that she's going for the world genus record thing. Emmy picked out an outfit for Thomas to get baptized in. She picked well. It's a cute preemie khaki dress pants, blue dress shirt, with a white striped vest. Afterwards, we hit up CP to play. Daddy and Emmy went down the big slide twice. I'm hoping to get up early again tomorrow. Let's hope so peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment