It's been a while since I've updated. Alot has been going on. My ligament pain isn't bothering me anymore so I've been feeling alot better these days. The Vang family was in town all weekend long so I was busy being a host showing everyone around town. The ceremony went well and all the cousins stayed to dance the night away until clean-up. I'm so thankful my ligament issues went away otherwise it would have been just agony and pain through-out the entire weekend.
Gosh- it feels sooo good to be home. Sleeping in does a body good. The weather has been nice and cool. I LOVE IT. Fall is my favorite season esp b/c I get to wear sweaters, sweats, boots, and be cozy. The colors of fall brings me smiles.
I can't believe September is here, which means Thomas will be here very soon. I'm so excited to see him. Cannot wait for him to come. We'll see if he waits till October to join us. My Emmy has been very anxious for Thomas. She talks about him as though he's here w/ us already. I've been so excited for Thomas's coming that I forget that my Emmy won't be the only child anymore. Linda reminded me to spend every moment I have left with her b/c when Thomas gets here- my Emmy won't have the same attention and focus like the old days. It's been us 3 for a long time so having my boy join us will complete some of the missing pieces in our life. Can't wait!
I see my doc in a little bit. Gotta run to Lia's to do some laundry later too- our washer died. Heheh...k - Emmy wants to play barbie so peace out blogers-
No comments:
Post a Comment