Dreaming is Believing
Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Late Saturday
Watched Wicked today at the Orpheum Theatre. They did a great job...I just had a hard time sitting through the first half b/c my belly is hugmongo! Came home and took the kiddies to the park. It got chilly fast so we headed home after an hour or so. The evening was spent at Byder's house. He was more active than usual. I think it was his house so he was showing it off to me and Emmy. LOL...i love byder- he's the best baby in the world. On our way home we stopped at Walmart. Was there till midnight- got home, ate some noodles. Bob's out cold and Emmy is enjoying her new Barbie movie. Did some online window shopping at Bath and Body Works. I hate shipping and handling fees. I love putting things in my bag but when i get to the payment section, i always end up canceling it. Cramping a little tonight. Gotta head the sheets. Got church tommorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment