Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Maximum boredum


What to do what to do. I didn't enjoy going to work everyday but now that I'm a bumb at home- I miss work, in particular the paychecks. I've decided I'm going to take Emmy to the public library kid events. Today we started on her ABC's. She was able to write A a, B b, and C c. I'm so proud of her! Big girl with big brains.

It's late. I should make myself go to bed but I've been so use to these late nights, late mornings. I've been putting Emmy to sleep around 10pm so she's out now. Early this morning she crawled close to me and said, "Mommy, I miss you". It was so cute! I woke up to snuggle next to her. I love my baby- Emmy will always be my baby-regardless.

I watched Mannequin 1 & 2 yesterday. Good movies- Old, but good. I got my last 11hour paycheck today. So sad- oh well. OH and get this, got me some nice earrings from Limited for $2 each- I'm a professional!

I've been thinking about a getaway for my hubby and I. Just the two of us. I think we deserve it and need it. Maybe after Thomas comes, we'll try and spare some time to escape this hard headed life. Soon enough, it'll be 2011. DAMN! This year has flown by. Soon I'll be what, 27? I can't remember my age. I know, it's pathetic, but i lost count after i turned 21. LOL! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment