This is the first time of my life I've actually ordered multiple things online. I usually don't past the submit part b/c I hate shipping but lately- I've order stuff. Hehehe....I got my CS Palette, my photos, my awesome deals from The Limited, and now a jacket with a few other things from Target. Can't wait for the rest of the stuff to come in. I'm in love with my CS Palette. Very well worth the money-
I ran out today and got some cheap gifts for the girls. I can't believe how old they are now. Hehehe...Love my sisters! On the way- I grabbed mil 4 new shirts to wear around the house. I couldn't resist it b/c they were only $2 a piece. Couldn't miss out on it.
Emmy and I are on the letter "D", like Thai Dee- Hehehe...that girl, she does not have the motivation to learn at all! I get frustrated with her sometimes....but so far, so good. She's doing a good job. We're coming to mid month of September already. She starts school Oct 2nd. I'm super excited to see how that goes for her. Ready to meet the teacher and new friends- exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment