Church as usual today. Sunday school started up last week. Emmy's always excited for Sunday with her teacher Barb. After church, we grabbed some Taco's and enjoyed some time at the school's play yard w/ my Emmy. The rest of the afternoon to late evening was spent at Lia's place for some yummy barbequed brats and steak. Lia turned 32~ The cousins confirmed our usual Halloween party for this year at our place. Theme is Villians vs. Heros. Im a Villian this year. WE'll see if I even dress up this year.
It's late and Bob and I are still up. I swear our late late nights end up in late late mornings. Hahaha...oh vell!
Tommorrow is another day. I plan on getting myself on MA to get some extra coverage for that extra 10% that BCBS doesn't cover. If i get in, that means I automatically qualify for WIC. I hope that's the case. HOPE HOPE HOPE! My breast pump should be on it's way sometime this or next month as well. So glad everything always falls in to place. Thanks to God- everything is always possible! How do people live w/out God? I wonder....cus I know for sure I can't.
I cleaned out Emmy's clothes. Storing all her summer shorts and dresses away for next summer. I rearranged all her clothes upstairs and downstairs. I still have yet to get Bob to get that damn carseat down. Tommorrow! My hosptial bag is offically packed now.
Emmy is sound asleep. Gotta make myself go to bed soon too.
No comments:
Post a Comment