Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shopping Mode-

Got myself some plastic bins for my shoes. I only grabbed 6 but I'm in need of at least 4 more. Maybe later this week. I pulled out all of Thomas's bottles and bottle scrubbers to put upstairs. I need to get my hospital bag packed soon. Maybe tomorrow I'll work on that. I've got my scarfs all bundled up and ready for fall.

Oh I finally ordered the 26 shadow/blush combo palette from Coastal Scents. I'm super duper excited to get it. I hope to get it no later than the end of next weekend. I promise myself NO MORE MAKEUP FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!! I also placed an order on all the recent photos. Excited to see those come in as well.

Emmy spent a few hours out with Johnny and Christian. She came back home excited b/c she got some new gadgets to entertain herself. The weather has been awesome. Everyone around me has been complaining about it but I LOVE IT. We'll see if Thomas comes in time for Halloween. I went out to Lia's last night to do the laundry b/c our washer died. Our new one comes in Saturday. I'll have to wash up the rest of Thomas's clothes before he comes. He was kicking alot earlier- he must of enjoyed what I ate.


Emmy: Mom, I'm a big girl now. You can take my diapers and take them back to Target. I don't want to wear it anymore. I just keep growing.

Me: Well honey, you keep peeing at night so you need to wear diapers until you can get up and use the bathroom. You need to learn okay?

Emmy: You need to learn too Mom because you still wear diapers too.

Me: (omg- laughing my butt off) Mommy wears those for something else. When you grow up I'll teach you about it but no, Mommy does not pee in her pants anymore.

Emmy: Yeah you do, you need to learn Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment