Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Clean Up Day Again....

I can't get enough of cleaning the shit outta everything. I reorganized and cleaned up my dresser and everything behind it. I cleaned up the desk. I feel so much better after the room looks neat and clean. Saw my Dr. today and baby is in position with head down first. I know it sounds funny, but I'm excited for the contractions to come so I can get this labor done with.
I pulled together a gift for Chia for Xmas. I got rid of alot of stuff I never used that just sat around. I'm really excited for the holidays this year as Thomas will join us. Really wish I could spend xmas with my family in Two Rivers. We'll have to see once the time comes near. Oh and I pulled out my Xmas cards for this year. Once Thomas comes, we'll have to take family pictures.
Emmy is on letter "E". She's coming along really good. She forgets the "A" all the time. I hope they'll teach her abc's at preschool boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment