Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, September 20, 2010

I love Emmy!

Emmy puts a tape in the middle of her forehead and says, "Mommy, look I'm India." Little punk, I didn't know she knew that India people do that. So cute!

I had one of the most relaxing Sundays ever. We went to church- Emmy started her first day of Sunday School. She got to pick out a free movie and she picked out, Jojo's Circus- "Take a Bow". It's so cute b/c Jojo's so like her. Silly goose! After church, we went out for lunch at Fridays, came home and cleaned up the room, did the laundry, and cleaned up the desk a little. It was about 6pm when we decided to take Emmy to the park. However we ended up doing some fishing by the fishing pier off of 169 by the Champlin area. I love it. The weather's amazing. The duckies were out swimming around yet....this for sure, will not last for long. I love fall. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment