Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Working it off

We hit up the gym again tonight. My hips are and legs are really sore for some reason. I think this busy weekend did it- Anyhow, I wasn't able to workout as long as usual but as long as I was there doing something, i think i'm okay. We're heading to Green Bay/Two Rivers this weekend. Ger Ber's daughter is getting married and Bobby and I have to show up b/c Uncle Ber helped Bobby's side alot when we got married. Not excited for the road trip but excited to see my family.
Montreal Courts Apartments are amazingly cheap, new and up to date, and very very roomy. The rooms have walk in closets, the bathroom is huge, and the living room is also very big. If we sign a 12 month lease, we also get a free 32inch flat screen lcd tv for free. So f'ing tempting! Only thing is that it's off 35e in Little Canada. I'm totally up for it if Bob's up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment