Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, September 14, 2009

With Chelle

Today I was Chelle's Husband for the day. Went from BP, to MG, from MG back to BP, BP to Chelle's palace and back to BP. Thanks Chelle for treating me to lunch and dinner! We'll have to do more late dinners once your palace is done.

While I was out and about w/ Chelle, Husband and My Emmy were out fishing. She caught her 1st fish today. Guess where she hooked it? In the eye. LOL. I wished I was there to see her catch her first fish. Chelle's right, I need to get my cam out and record her more often. I missing out on all the good stuff.

Anyway- we did some late shopping at Walmart b/c i was craving Sherbert Ice Cream. The best ever! I love it. Btw, Bobby's tackle box is starting to look like my make-up box. Hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. awww Jannie shes a cutie pie lol thats too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my hubby fo the day! I LOVE YOU FOREVER + EVER. You ae the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete