Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's 11:00 o'clock on the top drop

That was when i woke up today. Lazy fat ass is me. So I went to work out last night. Tina got a membership to Anytime Fitness and I tagged along. I gained all the weight I lost w/ Chee and on my own back! This time, I'm determined. I will lose and keep it off! Let's hope. Hhehe.. I did burn 300 calories. I did 40 mins of hard work on the treadmill to lose that- but if you really think about it, i only burnt off like 2 cups of the sherbert ice cream i ate.

I believe that one of these days, my body will glow and everyone, including zebra-mouse, will look at me and say, "Damn she looks fine". .....and KABUM...i wake up from my dream to the same old shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment