
I took a nap today before we went out to Susan/Beck's place. Had potluck. Bob and I brought ribs- didn't turn out as good as usual. I just grubbed on the papaya salad. Sippin on wine really relaxed me.
Bob and I had an acutal serious talk about what to do in our next chapter of life. We decided that it's about time to move out. Buying a home is out of our budget so I think we'll have to settle for an apartment for now. Once I get a job, we're out and that's the end of it. Till then, Bob and I will try and save a bit to buy a house.
Emmy is talking more than ever. I love her. I have a short ass temper and I hit her sometimes. I feel so bad-She's a bad girl though. When I ask her polietly to do something or stop doing something bad, she tests me to the point where I start yelling at her and have to disapline her. Regardless, I love her so much. She really is what she says she is...my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment