Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Camping in the backyard tonight

So bob's got the tent up and we're gonna sleep in there tonight. I'm excited. Heheh...Here's a photo of us girls at State Fair, Day 2. I know..you're thinking again? Yes, you're right. We're hitting up the state fair one more time..but this time it's with my girl and Bob. It's so much fun and the fricken cheese curds are the bomb diggity.

3 comments:

  1. Bannie,
    I'll have to freaking try cheese curds ..... been hearing about that too damn much!!!!

    my co-worker says "CHEEEEESE CURDSSS" everyday! She even too today off for some CHEEESSE CURDS ...

    Jerry and I might stop by this weekend ... it depends

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ONE MORE THING ....

    DANG GIRLFRIEND!!!! YOU'RE A STATE FAIR FREAK-O-ZOID

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..I know! Those damn state fair food calls your name...that's why I went back so many times. In fact, bobby and I went today w/ my daughter. LOL we were there for 5 hours. Lots of fun though.

    ReplyDelete