Anna & Cheng's Family Photoshoot

Her Uncle David dropped by and decided to take Emmy to hang out with him today. It was a nice relief on me because I was able to work on Anna's photos, work on my resume, and look around for jobs. I also gotta clean up the room before that girl gets home. I wish my sisters were around cus for sure, I'd have more time to myself. Check out some of the photos I took.

Her Uncle David dropped by and decided to take Emmy to hang out with him today. It was a nice relief on me because I was able to work on Anna's photos, work on my resume, and look around for jobs. I also gotta clean up the room before that girl gets home. I wish my sisters were around cus for sure, I'd have more time to myself. Check out some of the photos I took.
No comments:
Post a Comment