I think I love too easily, care too much, and touch too deeply. People come and people go...and when they go, a part of me goes with them making me feel incomplete. As one goes, the world continues to go round. No one's waiting, no one cares, no one knows. If you pause, you get left behind.....so with this said, I take a deep breath in and let it out and I go on with life. I will miss you Aki!
this is one of the happiest and saddest moments of life..when u meet someone that comes across impacting u so largely...and have to say goodbye..it's hard for me too..it's pain..painful. Im terrible with goodbyes..
ReplyDeleteMe too. I cry a river...
ReplyDeleteis Aki the "green card" girl? Awe ... don't worry, email and phone calls are not too far away!
ReplyDeleteit's just not you Jannie .... I get like that too!!! When their gone, a part of me is gone with them too!
BUT GOOD THING TECH WORLD!!!! .... keeping in touch has never been so cheap and FAST!!!
I LOVE YOU