Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Friday, February 25, 2011

Kelly should be here today. I'm anticipating my Naked Palette today too. I hope it'll arrive today. My interview at M&I went really well. I know it's only PT, but I'm really hoping I get in b/c by the sounds of it, they treat their employees really well. I'd like to grow with them- got my fingers crossed. Affinity never called back so I'm assuming they hired someone else. Oh well- i tried my best. I need to clean up this room. it's messy and my hair is all over the place. I've been losing strands and strands of hair. It's gross.
Thomas is officially 4 months as of Wednesday. He's a big boy in big boy clothes. LOL he fits 24months onsies perfect. I put away all his 6-9months clothes b/c they're extra tight on him. He does look like he slimmed down a little bit b/c mom and i cut his powder back. His neck seems to be showing a little bit. He's starting to recognize who I am and wants me as I walk by. So cute!
Emmy is naughty as ever. Driving me nuts and up the wall. I feel really bad for always yelling at her and disciplining her. I hope she grows out of this stage. We went to the store this morning and I grabbed her a Dora Diary and a Pink Polka Doted Cardigan to go over her dresses. She smiled and said, Thanks Mom for my shirt and my Dora book. Made me smile.
Bob and I are so tired of our bed...Soon we'll really have to invest in a new bed. This winter has been a long one. Hoping for Spring soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment