Been a busy week. Today's already Thursday!! The Neighborhood Festival is this weekend and I'm excited for it-
The house counter addendum is still in the works. He has till today to get back to us so we'll see where that goes.
I just notice that Thomas has a really big head today...like father, like son???
Yesterday after work, I took the kids out on a stroll and we stopped by Family Dollar to get a drink. With my luck, I had to use the bathroom and of course, family dollar doesn't have a bathroom. Thank you very much. I had to walk back home to use it. Thank goodness I was able to hold it. LOL....
The kids were so exhausted by the time we got home they both knocked out for a few hours. I had to make them get up so they'd sleep through the night. They both were not very happy. Hehehe...
Bob's out at PT for his neck. I'm glad he's finally getting PT done. He needs it. Been up early, up late...no sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment