Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's already going to be mid-april already. I cannot believe how fast this year is going, but i'm loving it thus far. This year has been good to me. I'm really excited for everything. Work has been well and i'm really comfortable with my part time hours. I think they work great with kids. We have been pre-approved for a loan so I'm very excited. We're hoping to start looking soon this month and have contact with a Realtor already.

Last night all four of us were up late. I was gathering up some old toys, accessories, and junk that just sits around for this year's garage sale. I'm planning on pulling out all of my daughter's baby clothes and selling half of that stuff b/c there's so many and i know i'll buy new stuff if we happen to have a baby girl again. Bobby put together Thomas's high chair and Emmy's bed once again.
Thomas is getting heavy for the play pin so we ask that she sleeps in her bed b/c she's the big sister and guess what, she made it through the night on her bed w/ no complains. I'm proud of her! It was so much easier w/ Thomas on our bed w/ us. He started nagging for milk at 7 and i made it and gave it to him and he laid there, held his bottle until he was done. I'm so proud of him as well.

I've decided to make more use of my life by volunteering some of my time to help out non-profit organizations. I joined Redeemer's Planning Committee again in preparation of the Neighborhood Festival. I also want to reach out to "Feeding the Starving Children" organization. What I do at work does not make me feel useful an anyway to my community so I feel like this way, I'll be able to connect and feel like I'm doing something good in my life and for my community.

May is a pretty busy month. We'll see what happens once I get my work schedule. I want to do quite a bit. God has been working my family's hearts this year. I'm happy to see everyone be productive and wanting to put action to his work. God is Good. I wouldn't know how I'd be if it wasn't for him. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment