do i get myself into stupid situtions like getting a job when i'm 5 months pregnant? Now I need to find the nerve to tell my super cool boss i'm prego and will be gone in 4 months. Stupid- I should have just gone to the DRC for that 3 month deal. I hate myself and the routes i take. Still waiting on Augsburg...it's like a 50/50 thing. If i get into Augsburg, at least I was honest and told them I was pregnant already. BLANK-
Should be in bed by now. baby has been moving a lot lately. I've been having heart burns and gosh- i'm not very comfortable. So far, i've gained 5lbs. I wish to not gain any more than 15lbs. I don't need any more extra weight to work on.
We went and got Bob some new work shoes and tennis shoes. His feet is spendy, but his feet works hard for me and my daughter. If he didn't have that arch problem, I don't think it would be that bad. I love my Nikes my aunt May bought me. LOVE EM!
K-ready for bed. Night~!
No comments:
Post a Comment