Starting up tommorrow as a Quality Anyalst. I'm hoping all goes well tommorrow. I hate being a newbie. It's sucks all together. The interview at school went very well. I was very pleased by how well it went. I was honest and told them about preggos. Either way- if it is God's will...it will be mine. If not, then it's not God's path for me. The itch have yet to stop. I got some Aveeno Oatmeal Oil to help with the itching and suprisingly it's been working. Thanks Doc-
Emmys 2 front teeth are dead. I'm sooo bumbed but what can I do. I just hope it doesn't affect her self-esteem as she gets older. Dentist said that once those fall off her adult teeth will come in and be beautiful.
I ripped a piece of gum in half and told her to go share it w/ Eybay- she later confessed that she ate both of them and swallowed it. I told her it wasn't good for her tummy and she said, "I do like Thai Chee. She swallow her gum too." Little dork. I think she idolizes Thai Chee too much.
Relax and enjoying my last day at home. Ekk..
No comments:
Post a Comment