Was able to put all the folded clothes away. I shattered my mirror- glass everywhere but i managed to clean it up. Tommorrow is Thursday- brings me one day closer to Friday. Work was stressful today- but i'm hanging in there- I try to take deep breathes and relax. I know, i complain alot, but i must admit- i love seeing those paychecks. It makes me want to stick it out till baby comes out- I'm so ready to see my son. He's an active little guy- I can't help but look at baby boy's stuff & buy things here and there. He has 2 pairs of shoes and a Polo vest already.
Suprisingly, it's 10pm and I'm not all that tired yet. Hehehe...soon! I barely see my hubby these days. I must admit, i miss the man and I can barely wait till Friday night so I can stay up late and lounge w/ him. I'm so thankful we have Monday off- Chee and Austin will be in town tommorrow night. Too bad I have to work Friday, but I'll try and see if I can get in to work early so I can get out early.
I got my glasses! $260 as usual, but this time, it's got coverage so if it breaks or whatever, I get a new one. Good coverage for only $25. I'm still annoyed by that stupid eye doctor. I saw him today talking to a patient. The way he talks makes me want to throw something at him. LOL...jk. That's pretty mean. The way he talks is just annoying.
Emmy is trying to find work for me again.
"pretty please. pretty please mommy" -emmy- she wants to play w/ the stamps-
"can we stamp mom"
No comments:
Post a Comment