Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Watching

the bachelorette. All the kiddies are out w/ jon n tina shopping. The house is nice and quiet. I've been thinking of new plans for this coming new year. I know I can't control everything but I always like to have plans for the new future. So i've been working the office job for the past couple of days. Granted it's nice and quiet, but it actually makes me realize that I miss retail. As much as I hate retail and it's hours, I miss the customer interaction. I'm starting to think Tina was right- that customer service is what i'm good at. I feel like i've been really picky about my jobs. Bobby told me that I should be picky b/c I graduated w/ my BA and had goals about my career. I'm so glad that my better half is so kind and patient with me. I know I yell at him alot and can give him headaches, but gosh I don't know what I'd be w/out my Nee. I love him...I really do. The other day he asked me if he was a good husband. Hehehe...is is more than 110%.

No comments:

Post a Comment