Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fathers Day

is this weekend and i'm a brokeass- no money to buy my honey anything, no money to buy my daddy anything. If the weather turns out maybe we'll be out fishing- the job is going well...can't wait to see money rolling in again. I'm making plans to attend Grad school in the Spring or next Fall. I'm excited about it and can't wait to pursue bigger things in life. Of course, I plan on working full time and going to school on a part time status. I CAN'T WAIT to see what God has in store for me by the end of this year.
I've been craving new cosmetics but I haven't the time and money for anything these days. I do need some new maternity clothes. Maybe that's what we'll do this weekend is go buy me some clothes for work. Thank GOD tommorrow is Friday. I'm so ready to sleep in =)

IDA LEE- Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm super happy for you. Don't scared the crap out of yourself. If Chelle can do it, then you can. It's piece of cake. LOL =)

Chelle- Enjoyed you and Ryder's visit today. Your goodies are like Whao...Thanks! I'm enjoying them. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment