I'm soo exhasted from this weekend. Friday grandma got in town so Bob picked her up from St.Paul. On our way home from work, the rain was pouring like crazy. We actually got caught up with hail coming on 94W back home. Nai and our Corolla got messed up dents in our car. Time for car claim. Man my twins are getting beyond huge. I hate them- one of these days I'm going to have the courage to cut them off. Baby has been kicking and moving A LOT. I don't remember Emmy as active. 5 months in-going on 6. Crazy how fast time flies.
Saturday- Bob and I woke up extra early...however i fell back asleep till 10am. We hit up MAC in uptown. I think this is the first time we ever really went down there. I got a Pro-long lasting lip color b/c my lipstick was running low. I find myself reapplying it alot. It's annoying so I decided to try the Long Lasting wear. We did some shopping at Target later that afternoon. Got a new shower cabby for the shower. I also got my eye exam done that same day as a walk in b/c someone didn't show up to their appointment. The doctor was weird as heck- but I picked out 2 glasses. Once I get my check, I'm gonna head back to order them. It's time for an update. Spent the late afternoon scrubbing the bathroom downstairs. A lot of scrubbing and clorox did the work. Washed up the shower curtain and bathrugs,. Everything is fresh and new!
Today- woke up early! Mom was at our door, Dad was at our door trying to get Bob up to go w/ Jon to the park. Ehh..we went back to sleep. We alarmed ourselves for 9:30am but Bob messed up the alarm clock and got us up at 8:30 which means mom and dad was at our door at 7am! Crazyness- Chop chop chop- it was hot out- my back ache from cutting up 3-4 watermelons. The heat got me CRABBY- Emmy needed to pee and bob and his usual excuse- "The men's bathroom is nasty so you take her." Omg- I just turned around. My belly is big, I'm tired, and I'm hungry- Anyway- we ate and rushed to St.Paul for Peter and Va's Babyshower. She got loads of gifts for baby Lylah. So excited for them. When we got home, I took at short 30-45min nap. It felt good to be home in the AC.
The babyshower has been arranged 3 weeks out from now. I'm excited for baby and am so ready for baby to come out- I'm so tired from working but I love seeing the cash come in. It's helpful. K-out!
No comments:
Post a Comment