Dreaming is Believing
Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Friday, May 14, 2010
The Weekend
is finally here- Busy weekend ahead of me. Saturday we'll be at Church for the Neighborhood Festival. I'll be face painting from 10-12pm and will be chillaxing w/ B and Emmy for the rest of the time. Collin's bday is at 5pm as well- I need to go grab him a bday gift today. Sunday is church of course. Tommorrow is Emmy's last sunday school class. We'll have to get her teacher a gift- Afterwards, we're doing some house browsing in this area- Next week, Steven graduates. As of right now, we're gonna make it. Officeteam called- I don't want to, but I have to call back soon to see if they have any regular office support openings. Gotta shower- already cleaned up the room a bit. Thank God mom and dad bought some groceries b/c our fridge has been empty for weeks. Been tooo broke to buy anything. Got the windows wide open for some fresh air. Today is beautiful. Let's hope tommorrow is too- GOD IS GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment