Switched my doctor to Raines and I like him and his nurse a whole lot more. I'm glad I made the swtich- Baby's heart beat was fast. He was being very active..the doctor says. I've been having major tail bone pain and the doctor thinks it's SI joint pain. Hopefully it doesn't get worse but if it does, that means physical therapy, belly wrap, and a mattress topper for our bed.
Emmy and I went over a few things in her Preschool Basics book. We went over lines, shapes, and the letter A. She has such a hard time with A and I have no clue why. Anyway- we're up late. Bobby's pulling mad overtime this week so we'll have extra cash to go to Milwaukee to see Steven graduate with his AA, camping the following weekend, and possibly Grace's prayer party the following. Busy May this year.
Emmy asked me today if I thought she was a good singer. I swear she's always singing. I really thing she's going to want to do something with that when she grows up. Okay. I'm hungry. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment