Bob and I cleaned up the room today and put Emmy's bed back up. She kicked me in the tummy last night so her daddy and I insists she sleeps on her own bed. I hope that goes well. I'm most likely going to sign her up for that summer program, "It's a big world". It's a 1 month thing every Friday and costs $50. I think it'll be worth the money. She's really shy around others so I hope this helps open her up to meeting new people. I know I was super super shy when I was a kid. I never talked...people that I was stupid. LOL...I feel like my mom now b/c people always say can she talk, and I have to tell them, "yes she talks non-stop, but is just shy". I remember my mom saying that to others. Hehehe....
Ryder comes over tommorrow. Chunker's gonna get it. Oh and I go to the DRC tommorrow and hopefully I can do some temp- work for them till July. I so desperately need the extra cash. This is a busy month...excited for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment