Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend @ Graco Oakes

Had a great time away from the city life- It was relaxing and very beautiful. I enjoyed it alot. The sunset and sunrise was beautiful off the lake. Got the girls and steven on the bus right in time to leave. We hit up MOA and Ikea today. The guys helped Pao move into his new home. I'm glad they'll be living close by now. Now I have a place to visit more often. My girl is getting bigger by the moment. I got her 2 new flipflops from OldNavy. Baby inside my belly is also getting bigger. Tommorrow is the big day. We get to find the sex of baby @ 9:30am. I'm super excited and happy with either sex. If it's a boy- yipee we get to experience life with a baby boy. If it's a baby girl, my daughter gets a baby sister to grow up with. Friday is the interview at Wells. I'm prego as ever...not sure where things will go but I'm not going to worry. I'll let my God lead the way.
Had some Kaphong tonight. Yummy! Dad's back from Cali..I miss him. Didn't get to see him 2 weekends ago. Emmers is sooo thick and cute. She's playing with Po Becky and Po Nai and her Dora Explorer stickers. Neway, I'm drained. Gotta hit the sheets soon. Night bloggers-

No comments:

Post a Comment