Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Sinus Infection

up the ass- i hate it b/c i can't breathe for shit. Please do not stay for another 3 months...
Interview at Office Team went well today. Recruiter told me I was a very good canidate and will have no problem getting assignments. Most likely- it'll be w/ Wells is my assumption. Can't wait to have some money roll in to help pay for bills and of course buy myself some goodies- (bobby hates me)
I was a good girl today- I was up at 9:30am. Made the bed, did the laundry, packed lunch for my hubby, and went to the interview. I got there 30mins early- thank goodness I didn't get lost downtown MPLS. I need to get on folding the laundry though-hehe...
My emmy is also sick. We'll, she's got a runny nose like me. My nose is red from being wiped constantly. Did my nails today with Sinful Color's Mint Apple. LOoks like a teal green color. I tried the Sally Hansen One Coat fast dry nail polish and love them. However, they're pretty expensive...one day i'll buy them all.

Ida: what nail polish color is that blue/black sparkly nail polish you posted? I love that color. (i have yet learned to post a comment on your page)

No comments:

Post a Comment