I don't know how to express how much I worry for my family....especially for my mom. I want to hide her from everyone and everything and give her time to breathe. I'm afraid she'll go into a mental break down from everyone. I worry for my dad- he's not in the healthiest state of mind. Geodon is taking him down slowly and I don't want to see it. As much effort as I put in to encourage him to slowly taper off that med- ...it just doesn't go in. It's hard...they say it's like something is crawling out of your skin, killing you slowly, with nightmares, electric shocks in your brain. This emotional break down in my family is what caused the breakdown in me and all my siblings. I guess some people just experience life differently. All I know is that I love my family and I don't want to see my mother or father break down and apart. I'm worried...
God watch my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment